Monday, March 15, 2010

reading lethargy

I have been meaning to write a new blog entry but I just cant get my thoughts organized. So much for parenting and work and cooking and shit. Ive bought a couple of books to be read but has not started reading reasoning out loud that I should cover it first. I got Nick Hornby's Fever Pitch and some not famous authors but shows promise reading from their respective blurbs.

Finding time to read when there is none is a joke. I sometimes steal time reading while in transit but it easily zaps my already spent energy. And the sad part is, I am actually not doing shit at all but still feel tired.

I try to recall the last book I was reading until lethargy crept in. Was it 31 Songs by Nick Hornby or the Che Guevara book written by his companero, Alberto Granado?  My brain entered the 'more stupid' mode even before I returned the two unfinished books at the library. Even '31 Songs' failed to shake my incoming stupor.  Could alcohol deficiency be the culprit for this low reading intellectual stimulation shit?  I tried to recall the book I read a couple of months ago, Easter Rising by Michael Patrick Macdonald but could not even write a start up sentence.

Its time to beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails