Thursday, March 4, 2010

Please Read a Book

I am a strong advocate for book reading due to my sincere belief that if more people will read, then more people will be enlightened, and ahh, er, will buy from my fledgling book mongering business. I sell books for people to be enlightened, have wider knowledge and perspective, help humanity, and ahh, er, for beer and cigarette money.

Here is a video that knocks at the soul of every sensitive human being. Humbly sincere, and respectfully meaning to spread the joys of reading a book. I believe every book lover should post this in their internet social networking accounts to reach the biggest number of people in our quest for a better world through book reading. 

Thank you very much.

Respectfully yours,




1 comment:

  1. I agree on this. In a way, i try to read with variety so that whenever i meet a person, i could suggest something that could suit his/her personality

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails