Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Top 10 Music Artist of All Time


It is one of those days when one feels blue, melancholic even, after a weekend of not knowing what transpired due to some brain malfunction. I think I lost something, or someone, or something. The point is, I lost a small part of myself. And losing anything feels bad and sad.


Life is very fleeting and as I write this down, my good friend's wife is struggling for dear life in the hospital. My former neighbor was just planning her menu for today yesterday and is now in deep coma after a stroke. Life is very fleeting and I am officially sad today that I've decided to post my top 10 music artist of all time just for posterity. I found the list in one of my old notebook, handwritten, and carefully thought in one of those days when I felt sad, melancholic even to make me feel better.


MY TOP ARTIST OF ALL TIME


1. B-52S

2. The Jerks

3. REM

4. The Police

5. James Taylor

6. Oasis

7. The Clash

8. The Cure

9. Jackson Browne

10. Indigo Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails