Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Book I Read

Welcome.

It is all about books, I suppose, and some shite on the side.

I use to post blogs at

www.bookmongers.wordpress.com

but rather I put everything in one place, or site, or blog provider, or whatever term this space in time is called, for reasons I have not thought as of this writing.

I like to read books. It is very very happy. If not, then it is sad, maybe. I also sell books. If you like to buy, just write me your pleasure. I might have what you are looking for, books that is.



Here is the seminal band Talking Heads with their song, which I do not actually totally appreciate compared to their more famous songs, but is related to reading and books and shit, "The Book I Read."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails